One year down and many more to come, TDD is making some changes to our nail service offerings to better fit the needs of our girl (& guys) on-the-go! See all of our updated nail service listings here.
– Starting February 6th, we will charge $5 for gel removal if switching to a regular polish nail service. This allows us to provide you with more accurate appointment timing.
– If you need your Gel removed in addition to your nail service, be sure to look for “Gel Removal + ……” when booking your appointment. You will only be charged the gel removal fee if switching to regular polish. This again helps us with appointment timing.
– We are renaming our “Quickie” level of services to “Basic”. Pricing, timing & steps will remain the same. Many clients expressed confusion with the name “Quickie” and the timing of this service.
– New service: Top-Notch Manicure! So many of you love the extra pampering included in our Top-Notch Pedicure and requested an equally relaxing manicure. This service will include all grooming from the Standard Manicure plus your choice of 2 add ons (sugar scrub, paraffin or cooling mask) plus an extra luxurious hand massage.
– Revive Hand & Foot Massages – Need an escape from your desk? Enjoy a full foot & leg or hand & arm massage that includes a essential oil scent and an eye pillow to relax your mind and eyes. Feel the light to firm pressure throughout to ease tension commonly felt from shoes and working on a computer. $25 for hand (30 minutes) or foot (30 minutes) or $45 for both (1 hour).